English Bay Cookie Dough$11.99
Support Kookies for Kids $5 for each sale goes to 1075 Kiss FM Santa’s Toy Club
English Bay Cookie Dough is a frozen dough which can be kept in a freezer for one year or in a refrigerator for 90 days. If it thaws, it can be refrozen without loss of quality. It is a quick and easy way to make as many or as few cookies as you need.
- Packed in reusable pails with tamper proof lid and handle.
- Can be stored for 90 days in refrigerator 1 year in freezer and is re-freezable once thawed• Made with 100% canola oil margarine.
- No Preservatives
- No Animal Fats
- Each tub will make 96 14g (1/2 oz) cookies or scoop and bake any size you like.
- Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet at 150 – 160 degrees C or 300 – 325 degrees F. Temperatures and times will vary.
The following flavours are often in stock: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Double Chocolate Chip, Candy, Peanut Butter, Ginger Molasses, Sugar, Shortbread
- Preheat oven.
- Place frozen cookie dough onto baking sheets (ungreased/parchment lined) three inches apart.
- Bake in convection oven according to chart.
|Golden Brown Soft & Chewy||Light Golden Extra Chewy|
|Bite Size 8.5g – 15g||275°F (135°C)||10-15||300°F (150°C)||8-12|
|1oz (28g)||275°F (135°C)||18-20||300°F (150°C)||13-15|
|1.25oz – 1.5oz (35g – 42g)||275°F (135°C)||20-23||300°F (150°C)||14-16|
|2oz – 2.5oz (56g – 71g)||275°F (135°C)||22-25||300°F (150°C)||16-18|
|3oz – 4oz (85g – 113g)||300°F (150°C)||22-25||325°F (163°C)||18-20|
|5oz (140g)||300°F (150°C)||22-25||325°F (163°C)||18-20|