Certo Liquid Pectin has helped generations of jam makers to achieve great tasting jams, jellies and marmalades, time after time.
Certo is made from the skins of citrus fruit, natural sources of pectin. Pectin is a soluble fibre that works as a natural gelling agent.
Certo is the only liquid form of pectin and helps jam makers achieve dependable results every time. Using Certo helps achieve a consistent set.
With Certo jam making requires less boiling, resulting in a jam that retains the maximum flavour and colour.
Certo is quite simply tried and trusted to deliver great jams every time!
Why add pectin to your recipe ?
- Pectin is natureâ€™s very own gelling agent
- Many popular fruits are low in pectin
- Adding pectin helps ensure that your jam sets
- Extra confidence for novice jam-makers !
Why use Certo ?
- Certo is a tried and trusted brand, used for generations
- Certo is the only easy-to-use liquid form of pectin
- Certo means less boiling
- Certo retains vibrant fruit flavours and colours
- Certo simply helps you make great jams and marmalades!